Welcome to the Apply page for employment candidates who want a career with ESS serving our K-12 school system partners or those looking for a corporate support role at our headquarters and regional sales and operations offices.
Why join ESS as a Guest Teacher or other K-12 Staff? Because you’ll get:
- Dedication and a commitment from our leadership to treat you as a valued and respected member of our education and support team – a “Guest” position, but still teaching, still supporting
- Access to your on-site management for help and support – we’re always here for you
- Experience and opportunity for flexible work hours that accommodate your needs and ours
- Initial, ongoing and comprehensive training and development to prepare you for more opportunity
- Encouragement with our K-12 partners to hire teachers/staff from our ESS team – your path to a full time K-12 school district teaching or support position
- Benefits to include healthcare, FMLA, etc
To apply for a Substitute Teacher position (we like to call them Guest Teachers) or other K-12 Guest Support Staff, please click the K-12 button below and follow the instructions that follow.
To apply for any other position, please click the ESS HQ button to see available positions.
Thank you for your interest in ESS and our partners.
We will contact you if necessary to discuss next steps.
If you have additional needs, please reference our Contact Us page for the appropriate ESS staff member and contact information.